Lately I’ve been making a lot of Deviled Eggs for event functions and I keep getting the same question – these taste great, how do you make them?
Like with most deviled egg recipes, it’s pretty simple.
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper
- Smoked Spanish paprika (for garnish)
- Sandwich ziplock bag
- Hard boil 12 eggs
- Once cool, peel eggs and dry them.
- Slice the eggs in half length wise, removing yolks to a bowl and placing the whites on a serving platter.
- Mash the yolks into a fine crumble, using a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Using a spoon, fill a sandwich ziplock baggy with the mixture.
- Once filled, seal the baggy and cut one of the non-sealed corners off.
- Push the mixture to the hole in the baggy and use it to fill in the egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.