This is one of most highly rated ice creams. I get a lot of great feedback from those who have sampled it.
- 2 cups of milk (I use goat milk)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cups peanut butter
- 1 cups chopped peanut butter cups, small chunks less than an 1/2 inch
- Mix milk, heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla extract together
- Add the cup of peanut butter and mix well.
- Pour mixture into ice cream bowl and turn on machine.
- In about fifteen to twenty minutes, slowly add in chopped peanut butter cups. The ice cream should be starting to thicken by now.
- When ice cream becomes thick and has no liquid, it’s done. Usually around twenty to twenty-five minutes.
- Eat now or put in a freezer dish in the freezer for a harder ice cream.
Note: This is a very thick ice cream. If you want it to be softer, try increasing the milk.